What is…? training has been developed to further demystify and ensure comprehensive understanding of terminology, methods and procedures used in evidence-based healthcare, with a chance to explore the practical applications of the techniques taught.
What is…? training will broaden your knowledge and give a deeper insight into the following topics:
- Evidence-based medicine
- The NHS and health technology assessment (HTA)
- Health economics
What is…? training offers a variety of training formats to suit your requirements:
- Live webinars with the authors of the titles
- Face-to-face training workshops
- E-learning modules aligned with the titles
- Tailored training packages, including tips from the authors, as well as everything you need to run your own What is…? training session
The authors of the titles will be presenting during ‘live’ events, so you’ll have the rare opportunity to meet and question the experts in person.
For more information about the training available and to get a bespoke quote, please contact email@example.com